Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban appeal

[highlight=yellow]Name:[/highlight]Cynical

[highlight=yellow]Banned by (If known):[/highlight]

Server: Nopre HNS server

[highlight=yellow]Ban Reason:[/highlight] Scripting?

[highlight=yellow]Why should you be unbanned?:[/highlight] I was told by Ryan to create this appeal. I was banned for a long time ago when I was gonna show Negroni a "juke" (note: server was empty) and asked Kurt why I was banned. He told me that macrodox caught me and that's what I can remember. I used to be a co-owner/head-administrator here at the community in the early stages but that's non-related. Reason as to why I want to be unbanned and be able to play on the servers again is due to the reason I just want to play.

I used to be pretty involved in the HideNseek community, I was the "founder" along with Negroni over OGhns (goodhns) and I'm also an administrator over at caosk-esports right now. I don't want any beef with anyone or anything I just want to play some nopre-hns again.

Theoretically speaking I could play without being detected as it's not hard to buy a semi-decent VPN for a couple of bucks a month. I am admitting to ban evading when I played on my smurf, I could've just kept my mouth shut but I feel like I owe it to the community to be honest. So, I decided to come clean (After telling Ryan my story)

So I basically just want to play again and mind my own thing. I don't have a beef with anyone and since I used to be an ex-HA here I know most of the admins I'd like to think and a lot of older players aging from the DocG era.

Thank you.

[highlight=yellow]Evidence (If any):[/highlight]

+1 Deserves a second chance and truly just wants to play a game mode that he 100% cares about

Your main account was VAC banned along with some of your alts. You were also caught with your alt by macrodox, I cant remember if it was more than 1 account.
I am a nerd.

Ryan Wrote:+1 Deserves a second chance and truly just wants to play a game mode that he 100% cares about

I doubt that we would regret it to give him a "second chance"

Kurt Wrote:Your main account was VAC banned along with some of your alts. You were also caught with your alt by macrodox, I cant remember if it was more than 1 account.

Yeah, my main was banned from the use of wallhack in comp and I had the account "connected" with my smurfs thus I had them banned at the same time. I only had one of my accounts banned here on kurts community.

JULZ Wrote:
Ryan Wrote:+1 Deserves a second chance and truly just wants to play a game mode that he 100% cares about

I doubt that we would regret it to give him a "second chance"

I third this.