Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban appeal Keyser Soze

Hello, so, i'm gonna explain my situation

i've been banned for a little while, i already asked one of the mod before but he didn't let me time to explain and blocked me
so, i've been banned for scripting on the servers, so yeah i scripted, but it'd be nice if i could be unbanned because, i'll explain the thing, when i scripted, it was 6 am, i was tired, i couldn't be fucked up in tryhard bhopping ahah, i just wanted to chill with people and have fun, and i had, didn't made me even more good you can check by yourself on the logs if you want, didn't really know it would be a big deal actually cos there's no competition ? i don't think so at least, and i thought i heard a dude talking about autohop on the server so i thought there was autohop actually, so, here's the story

no need to say it, if i get unbanned i'll just normally bhop on the servers, i actually normally play this gamemode to get better with my movements
you can ask houseofclimbs admins if you want ahah, they already banned me and unbanned and i didn't scripted again, for the exact same reasons, so, thanks if you unban me, either, no probs, i understand

thank you for your time

I do not think you explaining that you used scripts is a suffient reason for an unban.

Quote:i couldn't be fucked up in tryhard bhopping ahah, i just wanted to chill with people and have fun

Quote:i heard a dude talking about autohop on the server so i thought there was autohop actually

If you thought there was autobhop, why did you use a autobhop script?
I am a nerd.

"you can ask houseofclimbs admins if you want ahah, they already banned me and unbanned and i didn't scripted again, for the exact same reasons"

well you kind of did

i was meaning i didn't scripted on their servers, if there's a problem with scripting, i don't, that's it

and because autohop is server-sided, so i use my script to make it client-sided too and make it more smooth because most of the times servers are kinda laggy, i play on bhop servers a lot and it helps make it smoother when i do that

Auto hop isn't enabled on any of Kurt's servers, so it's not needed... and by using a script you've broken one of the rules.

'*There is an absolute zero tolerance policy on cheating, any offenders will be instantly banned permanently.' - Taken from the Server rules located here
[Image: eL86mWw.png]

Yes i got that dude. but that was what i was thinking when i was playing and got banned.

i just want a second chance to play on the server,
i don't think i deserve to be perma-ban, as i didn't even know that was a problem, and i already told that i won't script again if there's a problem with that, you just gotta trust me on that,

i don't get why i wouldn't have a second chance, i'm not an asshole, i didn't wasted everybody with my "Superpower scripting", i was just playing to have fun with people and i did, even slip was there and some dude gave me tips on strafing correctly, no one was hurt by what i did, no one even saw it, so ok i did break the rules, won't do it again, but i think i could prove that i'm not an asshole and get a second chance

it's not like there was thousands of people asking to get unbanned, i'm the only one, you could take the time and try, if i did shit i would get banned again anyway so why would i do it again ?

So, guys ?

i seriously want to be unbanned ahah

We have decided on decline this appeal, you don't have a suffient reason.
I am a nerd.

That's really stupid, throwing someone out of your server like that, i was being honest, i took my time to prove that i actually care about this server, what suffient reasons do you need ? i don't understand,
People tend to forget that there's actual people behind computers

Maybe you should review your policy administration

You explaining what you did wrong is not a suffient reason for you being unbanned. A cry story won't help you. I'm happy to through out people who thinks using scripts/macros for game advantage is okay.
I am a nerd.